Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Woman Cave

                                                                  Oh no, I've been spotted.


                                            







                         Wait for it,...................................................................................................bang, there it is, the reaction.
Newtown, Pennsylvania        Believe it or not this place is next door to Ned's Cigar Store "Man Cave"

Newtown is just down the street from my house and as you can see it's a very lively place. :-) Actually it's a cute little town with historic buildings and a nice place to walk around, even if you don't smoke cigars or knit. I don't do either.

13 comments:

  1. Good thing you don't, I'd hate to see your knitting go up in flames ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great street with such lovely displays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun, James!!! Yep, I'm with Woody!! Hope your week is going!! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know girls have their place as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again James, couple of great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loool, argh, I don't knit either so I can't enter any cave! :-) Wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really humorous shot. Did you end up havering a chat with them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely don't want to get trapped in that cave - Knit one, pearl one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And it even smells better than the man cave I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes ! You certainly have been spotted! Did they ask you to join?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting to note the difference in gestures between the man in the man cave and the woman in the woman cave. Though, both faces look friendly and jovial. Excellent pair of images. I especially love the decor in both caves, though I wonder how George Washington would feel about sharing wall space with Duck Dynasty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos! I was expecting the reaction to come from the lady in the middle.

    ReplyDelete