Sunday, October 24, 2010

Into The Eye of the Storm

I'm on vacation and this is a pre-scheduled post. I'll should be back to my regular blogging in mid to late November.
I took this photo at Laguna Beach California in between major storms. It rained almost every day during my last visit home. In fact the storms were some of the worst that I can remember.
As you probably noticed I was playing around with textures before I left. Photo editing can be fun but I try not to get carried away with it. :)

10 comments:

  1. Terrific capture, James! You can almost feel the electricity in the air! Superb! Hope you're enjoying your trip!!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm.. some blue notes with it, and you reach the perfect mood..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, the effect is wonderful, it would be a perfect mural!Very creative idea James, well done!
    Hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time to come here!

    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this shot a lot. You really can feel the weather. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GREAT in black and white and I know exactly where you were to get this shot! And...I bet you are in Europe again...hmmm! Have a great vacation wherever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is nice enough to be in a frame in a wall in a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete