Monday, August 17, 2009

Awards


I have two more awards to announce. It has taken me a few days to properly thank Maryt/theteach from Work of the Poet blog for giving me Loyal Friend and Visitor Award She also hosts memes like Ruby Tuesday,Sepia Scenes and Window Views to name a few. If you want to have some fun go to her site and join in.
Tonight I was surprised and honored to receive the Smiling Greyhound award from Sistertex her blog is called Spacial Peepol and she created this award. She did a very nice job too!

I'm her newest fan and follower. Please stop by her blog and say hello.
I usually don't pass on awards but since it's only for 3 and this is the start, what the heck.:-)
"Let’s give it out in 3’s, because that is how many hounds hang around my house. Please paste it on your site and link it back to my site. (Renner thanks you!)"
I am awarding the Smiling Greyhound Blog Award and the Loyal Friend and Visitor Award to:
1)Sistertex, Spacial Peepol
Bonus "Smiling Greyhound Award" to Thom, Thoms Place 4 Well Whatever. Who already has the other award.

7 comments:

  1. I feel so honored. Thanks so much for the awards, I will post them shortly.
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, congratulations for the awards you received.It means that we are a lot of people on the web to like to stroll on your beautyful blogs.
    And now, thanks to you,I know how to begin a day with a great smile on my face! Thank you, thank you, James, for those very nice gifts!They are very precious to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!Beautiful awards!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...thank you so much James. I certainly appreciate it. That is very kind of you. I'm honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your well deserved awards. Mary is a blogger I enjoy too ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations James. Just enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well deserved James... You and you blogs are pure Joy :D

    Thanks for the info! Keep the faith and enjoy your weekend... Happy is as Happy does :D cheezzz

    ReplyDelete