Thursday, August 13, 2009

Awards!



I feel very blessed that people appreciate my blogs. Thank you very much for passing these awards to me! Asta from Hyperenergy and other Obstacles has given me two awards. the "Triple Award" and the "Friendship forever Award". Please go check out her cool blog and don't forget to follow her because it's a real treat.
Now I just found out that I am a "Post of the Day Top Contender" at Authorblog , a blog run by internationally-published photographer David Mcmahon. There is a reason why he has over 900 followers, so if you haven't seen his blog check it out. Thanks again!





7 comments:

  1. wow a lot of awards! Congratulations!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I lot of awards, James, and I have another for you at Work of the Poet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats my friend. Well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all the awards. Never had one. How do you give them to people? If I knew I'd be handing out a few. :) Do they send it to you in an email a photo or a url? Just curious.
    Thank you! Again very nice and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete