Sunday, August 2, 2009

Award Alert!

This wonderful award was presented to me by Bonnie Bonsai. She lives Australia and post interesting pictures and tidbits about her life down under.
I happily accept it thank you very much Bonnie!
I have decided to no longer pass out awards to individuals, frankly because I take way too long trying to decide who to pass them to. However I would like to offer this award to anyone who reads this and would like to have it.

The following lists go with the award:

"1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog,letting them know they are "One Lovely Blog"!

So here are 7 ingredients, which I love to see in a blog:

1. A lovely host or in other words a good friend
2. Lovely art (candles or other crafts)
3. Lovely communities offering lovely friendship
4. Lovely memes
5. Lovely photography
6. Lovely quizzes or tips
7. Lovely quotes or inspirational thoughts"

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for so deserved award!
    Your 7 ingredients are very inspiring and I agree with you!
    God bless you
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, that's lovely! How sweet and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete