Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Golden Blog Award

I am proud and pleased to announce that Juergen Kuehn has awarded me the "Blog De Ouro" award. Juergen is a very talented poet and photographer who lives in the beautiful German town called Marburg. He has several blogs of photos and poetry so I encourange anyone who reads this to check out his blogs.
The slightly amended rules of this award are:

1)Show the award in your blog.

2)Link back to the blog that tagged you.

3)Pass on the award to 8 blogs that you love. (Since this award has been around for a while feel free to pass it to as many or as few as you want.)

4)Inform the bloggers that they have been awarded.

5)Take your time there's no pressure, but try to check out the oher awarded blogs.

I am passing the award to the following blogs:








10 comments:

  1. Good morning James. I am Gobsmacked!Deeply humbled and honoured. This is a pleasant and delightful surprise. Thank you very much. I shall work on this later on today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great award and congratulations James.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always nice to get an award, and I am still smiling sice you told me that my girl is a mermaid....LOL,
    I realy like the photo you took of the brick wall, MB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy for you; congratulations!!... and I appreciate a lot to get in my turn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for honoring me with this wonderful award, James. It is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you James! And thank you for your recognition. I amd very grateful. Just have to ask this though, when do you have time to do all this? I would need another 6 hours in my day and still wouldn't have enough time!

    BTW, I have a little something for you too sitting in the middle of the Fairway! Thanks again James.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi James, I am very glad to accept the award and feeling completely honored. :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much my friend. I will most certainly get on this soon. You are a true gentleman and I so appreciate this. Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have linked back to you. Thanks again James.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, I am honored to have this award..will post it asap James...thanks a lot! be backed soon!

    ReplyDelete