Sunday, May 10, 2009

Reflections of Texas.

This is my last post from Texas. I leave for Pennsylvania Monday morning. It was a wonderful time here. Good food and great people, especially our wonderful church, Calvary Chapel of Grapevine. I won't miss the heat or the crazy drivers though.
I look forward to seeing new things and meeting new people and sharing those expirences in my Newtown Pa daily photo blog that I'll start next week. I'll still be posting here, and since I have tons of Dallas photos, I'll keep the Dallas blog going too.

So I'll be on the road the next few days and I hope to post pictures of the different states I go through when I stop at motels. I probably won't have much time to visit other blogs until I get settled. So stay tuned; this should get interesting.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    God bless you
    Léia, Cezar and little Luna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to historic Newtown Pa. Have a Coffee and Bagel on Me. I'm Steve of The World Famous Bagel Junction cafe and Caterer's. www.bagelj.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip, James! Hope the weather is still as beautiful as it has been when you get here!
    I can't believe that you attended Calvary Chapel in Dallas - my family goes to Calvary Chapel Philadelphia! If you are planning to start going there, it isn't too bad a ride from Newtown. Here is the link to the website...
    www.ccphilly.org
    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again dear James

    We know that you are "on the road"...but we left in "Luna's blog" a award for you
    The Proximity Award
    "This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY...nearness in space, time, and relationships!”

    After you trip, don't forget to take it there!

    God bless you
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip and I look forward to your posts.
    Welcome to the East Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the road advice with a bad back--try to stretch and do some yoga periodically. If you plan to stop along the way--try to find a reasonable place with a pool--water I find is very relaxing for your back as well.
    Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete