Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Elvis & BB



Memphis reminds me of a King competition Elvis vs BB. There are statues and memorabilia everywhere. The wife was right. :-( I took too much time taking pictures today, plus terrible traffic, now I'm behind schedule and I'll never live it down. Yes Vicki you were right as usual. Now it's after midnight on Wednesday morning and I'm only in Knoxville Tn. I did however get some good pictures of the outside of the Rockabilly hall of Fame, Sun studio and the Tennessee state capitol Building. (Today's pictures are still Memphis)

Monday I drove through north Texas, all of Arkansas to Memphis Tn.

Tuesday I stopped in Jackson,Nashville and I'm sleeping in Knoxville Tn.

Wednesday I plan to see Virginia for the first time.

I hope to get more miles on the car and less on the camera tomorrow.

I can't wait to get to Pennsylvania and get caught up on the other blogs.
Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I get to see a little of what you're seeing via your pictures. I send you prayers & love & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow James!Thanks for the "up date"and for lovely pictures!
    Take care
    God bless you
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Elvis.

    I was able to meet him by your help.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete