Monday, April 20, 2009

Rue du Chat-qui-Pêche

In English it's "Street of the fishing cat" It must be one of if not the narrowest street in Paris. It's in the 5TH arrondissement. I also took a photo of a painting of a cat in a restaurant's window a few minutes later. I would like to add that I was able to walk the street without getting stuck. :-)
Well, I created a Dallas-Fort Worth Metro blog and I finally figured out how to get it on City Daily Photo. I hope I don't have any problem when I start my Newtown blog next month.







5 comments:

  1. Hey James!
    Hey James!
    This cat is very funny! Great shot and this place looks a little bit weird but I guess it was a cool moment!
    About CDP, I’m sorry because I didn’t try it so I don’t know how it works. I hope some blog friends can help you .
    You have a lot of pictures from all over the world. If you don’t mind I’m a little bit curious about…Have you ever visit Brazil?
    Kind Regards
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Léia,
    It is weird and when I saw the street I was thinking (is this really it, it's so small) I've seen alleys that are bigger than this. No I've never been to Brazil. I've only been to a few places in France and England, some places in the USA, Mexico and Canada also when I was in the Navy I went to Fiji,Papua New Guinea and a lot of places in the philippines.

    If you ever decide to do a Brazil blog let me know and I will follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit and the comment, James. This street reminds me of the narrowest street in Quebec City too!

    My favourite shot is the first one of the grain chutes in your previous post. You've done well.

    Also, 17 followers for a new blog is great going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woaw. I imagine the cat jumping out of the painting and walks down that street. As she walks, she leaves colored paw prints on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this painting, funny cat !
    Do you known Avignon in Provence ? very narrow street also !and a lot of people walk down and the "petit train" drive fast! tourists are happy any way.

    ReplyDelete