Saturday, March 21, 2009

Howdy Y'all

Even Cowboys and girls have to look for a parking place at the Fort Worth Stockyards. -I said something funny then snapped the picture just as they started to laugh. --aren't they cute? :-)
This is a pretty neat part of Fort Worth. I need to go there a few more times before I leave Texas. They do cattle drives through the streets sometimes, Rodeos, lots of people shopping and sight seeing with their kids, some get liquered up and see bands play at Billy Bob's. The stockyards area is nice place to have lunch after the Kimball art museum.

Oh, and the chili burgers at Booger Red's Saloon are delicious!



4 comments:

  1. Hi, James -
    I just saw your comment on MostlyLACounty.
    I like your posts of (to me) familiar places! (I was a bit puzzled since all I saw at 1st was Texas on your profile, that Texas had HB that looked so much like our HB. Duh... I went to NYC for the 1st time last Oct and enjoyed your St. Patrick's post too. Look forward to more of your posts. I usually post on PV Daily Photo. - Tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I meant also to say, nice picture of happy riders (you'll have to share what kind of funny sayings make people so comfortable with picture taking)...no purple sage though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tash, LOL no Huntington beach here but Texas does have a Paris and I'm willing to bet it looks nothing like the one in France.
    I wish I could remember what I said, It was one of those spur(no pun intended) of the moment type things but I just cant' remember.
    NYC is great I can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has a nice smile, thanks James.... oldie but a goodie.

    ReplyDelete